Re: [opensuse-wiki] SPAM: opensuse-pt mailinglist is ready and pt.opensuse wiki
  • From: Martin Lasarsch <mlasars@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 15:04:33 +0100
On Friday 03 November 2006 13:24, Hugo Costelha wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to thank Henne and Martin for havin created the PT mailing list and
> all the work they have done to get the PT wiki up and running.

Thank you for your contributions to the project.

btw: a general announcement about the new layout and the rest of the not
announced wikis will follow as soon Frank is back.

> Know if just that Usuário thing on the wiki was changed, that will really
> be graeat.
>
> I do not know if you remember the discussion, but basically it is around
> this file:
> http://svn.wikimedia.org/svnroot/mediawiki/trunk/phase3/languages/messages/
>MessagesPt.php

It's on our list, when we have time we will look into this, probably with the
next wiki update (no, we have no schedule so far for that).

--
with kind regards,