Re: [opensuse-wiki] SPAM: opensuse-pt mailinglist is ready and pt.opensuse wiki
  • From: Martin Lasarsch <mlasars@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 15:04:33 +0100
On Friday 03 November 2006 13:24, Hugo Costelha wrote:
> Hi,
> I want to thank Henne and Martin for havin created the PT mailing list and
> all the work they have done to get the PT wiki up and running.

Thank you for your contributions to the project.

btw: a general announcement about the new layout and the rest of the not
announced wikis will follow as soon Frank is back.

> Know if just that Usuário thing on the wiki was changed, that will really
> be graeat.
> I do not know if you remember the discussion, but basically it is around
> this file:

It's on our list, when we have time we will look into this, probably with the
next wiki update (no, we have no schedule so far for that).

with kind regards,
Martin Lasarsch, Core Services
SUSE LINUX GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5 90409 Nuremberg
simply change to