Re: [opensuse-wiki] New Layout: Status
  • From: Rajko M <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 08:29:36 -0600
On Sunday 29 October 2006 08:03, Frank Sundermeyer wrote:

> A note on the "Featured Article" section:
> I put comments around this section, so it does not show up on the
> starting pages. I think it is probably the best if the maintainer
> decides what to put here...

That's right.
It will be great incentive to improve interest in creation of a local wiki
content, translations to English, exchange of ideas, making openSUSE really
cooperative project.

I have nice experience with German wiki.
For instance, the
http://en.opensuse.org/Midnight_Commander
article, is kind of translation, from
http://de.opensuse.org/Midnight_Commander
and that is not all that can be found there.

Rajko M.