Re: [opensuse-wiki] [FPR] 3rd stage: modifications
  • From: Christoph Thiel <cthiel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 15:41:35 +0200 (CEST)
On Tue, 1 Aug 2006, Frank Sundermeyer wrote:

> Splash screen:
> - implemented Christian's css fixes
> - added Turkish (was missing in previous versions)
> - replaced openSUSE writing
> - added search graphic

Nice! But I'd suggest to use the full-text search instead of title search.
(Or do we have an option, if the title search fails to fall-back to the
full-text one?

> Home page:
> - all icons are now from the KDE crystal icon set (except the download
> icon, which is from YaST, but fits nicely (IMHO))
> - icon size is now 48x48 (was 64x64 before)

Yeah, this is looking much "cleaner" now! However, having 3d-icons vs. 2d
logo still takes getting used to :)

> - swapped help and news boxes
> - added "openSUSE Graphics" box

I just noticed, that the left (navigation bar) and the "what is openSUSE
box" aren't in sync. I'v attached a screenshot for illustration.

The spacing between all those different boxes differs from box to box, in
particular the vertical spacing.

(I'v been browsing those pages using Firefox 1.5.0.6.)

Regards
Christoph [ The following attachment was DELETED when this message was saved: ]
[ A Image/PNG (Name="openSUSE.png") segment of about 48,813 bytes, ]