Re: [opensuse-wiki] Wiki
  • From: Martin Lasarsch <mlasars@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 12:56:44 +0200
On Wednesday 09 August 2006 22:24, Orn E. Hansen wrote:
> I'm wondering if I got "kicked" off because I sent some letters with
> attachments, to the wrong recepients.

nope .... but yes, please don't send attachments to the list if possible. Yes,
i should send you a mail before.

I send you already a private msg, but maybe also some form the list would like
to know whats the status is ....

- pt is ready, we will announce it later when the missing interwiki entry for
pt is ready ... thanks Hugo

- greek (el) is ready in staging, i hope it will be synced today, thanks
Aristidis

remark: after a wiki is synced to the outside, i send an email to the
maintainer to check it. If the maintainer says it's ok, we will announce it.
Depends on how much work a maintainer wants to do after syncing, or how messy
i was, it could take a few days/weeks until we announce it.

is is the next on my list, i guess i will finish it next week.

Sorry for the delay, i work on the wikis in the order i got the pages. And
yes, i have also to do some other stuff :-)

--
with kind regards,