Re: [opensuse-wiki] [FPR] Splash screen: 3rd stage of proposals
  • From: Rajko M <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 19:18:15 -0500
Frank Sundermeyer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> first, a big "Thank you" to Rajko for making this really cool suggestion
> for the splash screen. Seems that we will reach an agreement very soon
> with this proposal.

You are welcome Frank.

> I polished the graphics a bit, added the openSUSE writing and a search
> box and put it all together with html and css:
>
> http://www.suse.de/~fs/opensuse/splash.html

Looks good.

There is enough space for another 12 most active wikies, and a lot more
on right side where can be applied smaller font and skipped greeting.

Here is just another idea, that might maintain more of same look and
feel across the opensuse.org domain:
http://en.opensuse.org/Image:OpenSUSE-splash-003.png

The other is to your proposal in English wiki as central part of the
screen, as houghi mentioned.

Rajko.
Visit http://en.opensuse.org/MiniSUSE