Re: [opensuse-wiki] [FPR] Home page: 2nd stage of proposals
On Thu, Jul 27, 2006 at 01:02:41PM +0200, jdd wrote:
> Christoph Thiel a écrit :
>
> >We could also try to place a direct link
>
> no :-(. A hub must stay a hub, to be used only of nothing
> else is available :-)

I agree, however the opensuse.org/Download is not good. Who is willing
(daring) to re-write it in such a way that people can start downloading
the moment you get to that page?

I am thinking, but can not come up with a good solution that does not ned
re-writing at least three pages.

I will start a new thread about that.
--
houghi
Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done,