Re: [opensuse-wiki] Would be this spam?
  • From: Rajko M <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 14:49:27 -0500
Orn E. Hansen wrote:
> söndaginn 16 juli 2006 13:55 skrev Rajko M:
>> Article Directory
>> Free Auction Templates
>> Liability Car Insurance
>> Retirement Income Planning
>
> The attitude of wanting to "ban" people because what they link up, is
> offensive, in my opinion. I am not going to open his links, as I'm not
> interested in what they say.
>
> This isn't kindergarten.

Orn,

It is not linking, but what is linked to.

The links are not acceptable for me, that was the reason to ask advice
here. If we allow unsolicited advertising very soon opensuse wiki will
look more like spam collection, than SUSE Linux site.

In other post you protest against policing.
The joke is that I'm too, but for me is not acceptable not to tell
others what affects all members of community.

Ones try to missuse opensuse.org to advertise services that have nothing
to do with Linux and SUSE, is very much not acceptable, and reason to
raise question.

Please look at:
http://en.opensuse.org/Terms_of_Site#Rules of Conduct

I visit often
http://en.opensuse.org/Special:Newpages
http://en.opensuse.org/Special:Recentchanges
to see what is going on.
I visit any change and new page.

New user pages make me happy as that is usually sign that we have one
more active member, like you. On the other side that makes me to stumble
over pages that are not acceptable in some way and that you'll see
questions like in first post.

Rajko.
Visit http://en.opensuse.org/MiniSUSE