Re: [opensuse-wiki] SDB categories
  • From: "Peter Flodin" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 07:24:14 +1000
On 6/20/06, jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
as long as we can't sort the special:category page, we need
to have no more than ~50 categories.

How could you possibly restrict the number of categories, when they
are so easy to create?

I will agree with your statement if you change it to 'Uncategorised'
Categories.

http://en.opensuse.org/Special:Uncategorizedcategories

From which you can get to all categories.

I propose to cut off the "SDB:" prefix _in categories_ only.
I don't see the SDB page having a sufficient particularity
to keep it

I can't see the effort being worth the benefit. (read: there is
probably other things that the wiki needs more)

I will agree that SDB in general is not well integrated with the
general structure of the wiki, and there is some confusion and
duplication.

Pflodo
Peter Flodin