Re: [opensuse-wiki] titled-click
  • From: "Peter Flodin" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 07:54:17 +1000
On 6/10/06, Sonja Krause-Harder <skh@xxxxxxx> wrote:
This particular construct doesn't work in Konqueror - which probably
qualifies as a bug, but I still would like to know why this code has to
be that complicated.

You mean the link you created doesn't work, or any of the links (like
the CD image) on the Download page don't work?

I can not take credit for creating the monstrosity, it came from
Wikipedia (template of the same name).

And as Jdd said, it is to get around the image linking limitation in WikiMedia.

But before we go and use it everywhere, we should make sure that it
does work sufficiently well. And that would have to be all browsers
shipped with SUSE including the text ones. And of course IE.

Peter 'Pflodo' Flodin