Re: [opensuse-wiki] ja.opensuse.org is open!
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 08:26:49 +0200
houghi wrote:

A bit strange that in one language you can go to another language and in
another you can't.

sometimes agos we where promising a bot to do this (server bot).

in the mean time, it's difficult to follow all. I prefere to have the english wiki uptodate and have only the english page there.

note that this link should be made _in the destination langage_ (link to ja in japanese), I don't know how to do this

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://lucien.dodin.net