Re: [opensuse-wiki] Where to place category?
  • From: Rajko M <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 18:41:08 -0500
Peter Flodin wrote:
On 5/17/06, jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Rajko M wrote:
> Where to place category?
<edit>
> What is right, or better to say, what would work better on openSUSE?

frankly, I don't think it's very important. Most of such
thing don't hurt.

the place is where one looks to see if this is already done
before adding one :-)

As it so happens the SDB:Howto
http://en.opensuse.org/SDB:Howto#Categories states "Add the categories
at the beginning of the article".

So on openSUSE the standard is at the top (as we want all pages the same).

Peter 'Pflodo' Flodin

That is good, as in the most of edits I added category at the top.
Obviously I missed SDB article, but I consider the category as a kind of meta information, and meta-info belongs usually to the file header.

Rajko.