Re: [opensuse-wiki] Communicate
On Tue, Apr 11, 2006 at 02:08:25PM +0200, Henne Vogelsang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i just put my reworked communicate page[1] live. The old one[2] was a mess. Can
> the language maintainers please update the communicate pages in their
> wiki?

How does one edit the {{mailinglist}} or {{UsenetGroups}} ?
I think it very confusing as it is now. With a list that long it becomes
confusing wether the explanation is above or below the name.

e.g. in the Usenetgroups:
* gmane.linux.suse.opensuse.user

General discussion about the openSUSE (development) project.

* gmane.linux.suse.opensuse.devel

To what does it belong?

Also The'''info''' should be {{Info|...}} see
http://en.opensuse.org/Templates

houghi