Re: [opensuse-wiki] OpenSUSE_Style_Guide
  • From: "Peter Flodin" <pflodin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 21:33:19 +1100
On 2/22/06, houghi <houghi@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If you are interested in CSS and are not really familiar with it, yet want
> to see what it does, install the EditCSS extention for Firefox and also
> the extention "Web developer" perhaps.
>
> http://editcss.mozdev.org
> http://chrispederick.com/work/webdeveloper/

http://www.csszengarden.com/
is the best site I have ever seen showcasing the power of CSS design.

You can select hundreds of different CSS styles of the same page,
sometimes you have to view the page source to prove to yourself that
your browser has recieved the same HTML page.
eg compare:
http://www.csszengarden.com/?cssfile=188/188.css
http://www.csszengarden.com/?cssfile=195/195.css
http://www.csszengarden.com/?cssfile=166/166.css