Re: [opensuse-wiki] Deletion and Missing Pages.
  • From: Peter Flodin <pflodin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 22:59:09 +1100
On 2/4/06, Rajko M <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Please look at
> http://en.opensuse.org/Category:Pages_to_delete
>
> The Templates page is marked for deletion.
> Is this mistake or just not so perfect script that picked up all pages
> with Deletion template, including template itself :-)

This is a side effect of having a template in a category, the template
itself gets listed in the category. We trust that the admins know this
and don't delete the 'delete' template or the page that lists
templates.

> http://en.opensuse.org/Special:Wantedpages
> 1. OpenSUSE:Browse (17 links)
> is listed as missing, but it is present and in good shape.

This looks like a bug, unless it is a known effect of using a
different namespace (in our case OpenSUSE: )

Peter 'Pflodo' Flodin.