Re: [opensuse-wiki] Login issues?
  • From: "Joseph M. Gaffney" <CuCullin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 10:12:38 -0500
On Monday 30 January 2006 23:13, Marcus Rueckert wrote:
> On 2006-01-30 22:33:41 -0500, Joseph M. Gaffney wrote:
> > Just tried logging in, and received an incorrect login error... updates
> > seem to be done. Are they done? Should I hold off logging in, or is this
> > an update-related error?
>
> i would need to know your exact steps.
> can you try to reproduce it _now_?
>
> darix

Sorry darix, I should have posted that along with my comments.

The issue is exactly as Christian mentioned, though I was too tired to bother
trying to log in by other means :) As it stands, it looks like the site is
currently down, so I will hold off on this issue until after opensuse.org is
back up again.

Joseph M. Gaffney
aka CuCullin