Re: [opensuse-wiki] OpenSUSE Translation Guide (was:Turkish translations)
  • From: Peter Flodin <pflodin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 02:13:10 +1100
On 1/21/06, Sonja Krause-Harder <skh@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've checked, and most languages seem to use <langcode>-<pagename> now,
> so I'd tentatively suggest to just stay with that.

I have created the http://www.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_Translation_Guide
which includes the naming convention above, as I mention in the guide,
it makes it very easy to find all pages for a particular language when
it starts with the langcode. Which will become important when we want
to move content from one wiki to another.

I have also created a Translation Team page
http://www.opensuse.org/Translation_Team to help coordinate
translators, and also attract new translators. If you are translating
pages please add your name to the page, and also anything else that
you find useful in terms of resources etc. that you want to share with
other translators.

Med vänlig hälsning (SE),
Kind Regards (EN),
Peter 'Pflodo' Flodin.