Re: [opensuse-wiki] website is hacked
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 09:22:27 +0200
houghi wrote:

unavoidable on a wiki. not very important.

Not very important? The site is out for several hours now. I would say
that is reasonabaly important.

When I opened my computer, the defacing was already suppressed (I could see it later on an alternate web site), so I was thinking it was a wiki problem. Being free write a wiki is sometimes defaced. it's the main drawback of the freedom. that is why I said it's not very important.

here, in fact it's a Novell problem. Some Novell's servers has been opened, this is a security flaw, the crackers could at the moment access all the informations of the site. This is a problem. hope there was nothing essential into the website (as our login.passwd :-()

jdd

--
pour m'écrire, aller sur:
http://www.dodin.net