Re: [opensuse-web] Wiki search left en.opensuse.org
  • From: Wolfgang Hahnl <slughorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 16:24:22 +0200
Am Donnerstag, 29. März 2012, 23:31:14 schrieb Rajko M.:
I tried to search some topics on the wiki and all I get is:
----
There were no results matching the query.

Create the page "Kde troubleshooting" on this wiki!
----

It doesn't matter am I logged in or not.

We (de-Wiki) watched the same issues.
For examble. If I search in the German Wiki for "Paketbau" I get no result,
nothing, zero... But there are a lot of pages. I translate them currently.
Only if I know the exact name of the page, than i will get a result.

Is there anyone who can improve this tool?

Best Regards

Wolfgang

openSUSE Member
DE-Wiki-Team