[opensuse-web] wiki: create vs. change
The wiki menu has "change" and "create" under help, but neither seem to address what to do about a page that literally does exist, but contains no content relevant to its title, and no content exists on http://old-en.opensuse.org/ either. A thread on the opensuse list prompted me to consider providing content for /http://en.opensuse.org/SDB:Boot_video_modes, but I've never done any more wiki work than minor edits. This seems like a big hump to get over. Any suggestions?

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/