Re: [opensuse-wiki] Re: [opensuse-web] Theming Issues Fixed
Hello,

Am Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2011 schrieb Thomas Schmidt:
On 07.12.2011 23:31, Christian Boltz wrote:
Is it intentional that bento/main.css is not used? If it is
(please
double-check!), the file should be deleted to avoid confusion...

I think it's not used and a leftover copy from creating the skin, so I
removed it in git.

Thanks for checking and removing it ;-)

Btw.: I think the lists opensuse-wiki and opensuse-web are merged to
the latter, so no need to double post everything ;-)

I'm not sure about that - it seems that the -wiki still exists as
separate list. Please ask Henne about it - my guess is that he didn't
merge the lists yet, or at least didn't shut down the -wiki list.
(I sent him a mail about this a week ago, no response yet.)

[Evolution - Message-ID] Oh ja... Apropos: die libcamel (die fuer
diesen Muell verantwortlich ist) ist, aehm. "interessant" zu lesen...
Und NEIN! Ich habe keine Lust, den Muell zu fixen. Es sei denn, man
zahlt mir Schmerzensgeld. [David Haller in suse-linux]