Re: [opensuse-web] Not yet out of the woods :)
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2011 18:11:28 -0600
On Friday, December 09, 2011 08:47:02 AM Matthew Ehle wrote:
Jan Papež<honyczek-mailing@xxxxxxxx> 12/9/2011 4:28 AM >>>

Dne St 7. prosince 2011 02:30:54, Rajko M. napsal(a):
Not yet out of the woods :)
doesn't redirect to

still doesn't work...

This seems to have happened from the caching settings that I have put on
Access Manager. I have reverted them, and it consistently works for me

Now it works.

Problem is also that once you hit buggy redirect, Firefox will store that in
its cache, and you will be unable to see that is fixed, at least until you
reload page with Shift+Enter .
My usual Shift+click on reload button had no effect this time.

Regards, Rajko