Re: [opensuse-web] openSUSE Certificate Renewal
On 12/08/2011 05:00 PM, Matthew Ehle wrote:
Hello,

I am putting together a budget for certificates next year, and I would like
to know about ALL of the openSUSE sites that require
SSL. Basically, I am trying to determine if we should get a wildcard or a
SAN certificate, and the number of domains that need
SSL is a big factor in that.

Since the login for the wikis, blogs, and forums happens through a central
location now, they no longer need certificates. I
think build and api might still need them. I'm not sure about the others.

Thank you,
Matt

connect.o.o should be kept under ssl

--