[opensuse-web] diff view partly broken

Matthew, I'm afraid I have to shock you once more ;-)

The diff view in the wiki is partly broken - I can see the diff, but I
don't see the page content - instead, I see "Unable to get content".

For an example, check any revision diff page, like

The good news is that I probably know about the reason.
It looks like Mediawiki tries to load the content using api.php:|categorieshtml|languageshtml&format=xml&oldid=37254
and instead of the result, I get a "No such action" page in the default
wiki layout.

I guess you'll need to add another exception in your rewrite rules for
api.php ;-)

Interestingly, my private wiki doesn't use api.php to fetch the page
content in diff view, but until now I have no idea what causes this
differenct behaviour.

Christian Boltz
FRAGEBÖGEN! An die "Bedarfsträger"! DAS ist die Evaluierung!
Sie fragen den Wolf, ob die Schafe schmackhaft waren, und ob
sie auch nicht mehr gefressen haben als sie Hunger hatten!
[Fefe in]