Re: [opensuse-web] Issue with platform
On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 10:28 AM, Matthew Ehle <mehle@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Chuck Payne <terrorpup@xxxxxxxxx> 12/2/2011 8:26 AM >>>

guys,

I tried to update my platform page for the election, but there message
that the wiki has been set to read only mode. Will that change so I
can get my page up, also what do I need to do. Do I need to change it
from template to something else?

Since it's the election, I'm assuming this is the English wiki.  I have
removed the lock on it, as it appears to be unaffected by the upgrade
issue.  It will NOT be rolled back.

-Matt

Dankeshon, Thank You.

--