Re: [opensuse-web] Wiki Upgrade Report
On 30.11.2011 23:50, Christian Boltz wrote:

Am Mittwoch, 30. November 2011 schrieb Thomas Schmidt:
It seems that the line:
<?php $this->html('csslinks') ?>
pulls in some css that the wiki tries to load with resourceloader and
fails. But I don't see how to fix this... all other installed skins
fail the same way. Matt, do we have the default skin from mediawiki
1.17 in the skins/ directory to check how it works there?

It looks like a simple 404 error to me -
gives me the default wiki "article not found" page. My guess would be
that load.php does not exist on the server (even if it exists in git).

-> Matthew, does load.php exist on the server?

If it wasn't that easy, please check the error log if it contains
something about load.php...

I just saw that the installed vector skin isn't the one from upstream 1.17.0,
so I pushed that one. Matt, could you deploy that so we can check if that
error also happens with the default vector skin?

Thomas Schmidt (tom [at]
openSUSE Boosters Team
"Don't Panic", Douglas Adams (11.03.1952 - 11.05.2001)