Re: [opensuse-web] Wiki Upgrade Report
Am Dienstag, den 29.11.2011, 08:26 -0700 schrieb Matthew Ehle:
LisufasGnome3 <linuxsusefan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 11/29/2011 4:39 AM >>>
Hey,

Login (de) Wiki:

with Opera (11.52) does not. Aborts with an error when forwarding to
"https://novell ..." off!

Two questions:
Do you have TLS 1.2 enabled?
Did Opera 11.52 give you trouble logging in before yesterday as well?

The reason I ask is because iChain (the old SSO system) does not
support TLS 1.2 and we have been having trouble with some newer
browsers (e.g. mobile Safari on iOS 5). While openSUSE itself is now
off of iChain, the login page was still on iChain yesterday.

TLS 1.2 is not not enabled! I have TLS 1.2 enabled the probe, which also
ends with error. Until yesterday, there were no problems!

with Epiphany does not. Aborts with Error!

Same questions as above.

with Chromium works.

Firefox and IE should too, at least those are what we tested with.

Cache and cookies of the browser (Opera) have been cleared!

If my suspicion is right, this is a server-side issue with iChain, so
there is nothing you could have done aside from disabling TLS. Last
night, we moved www.novell.com and login.novell.com to some Apache
servers that are offloading SSL for iChain. The openSUSE login now
works for iOS 5 devices, and it should work for you now.

The Wiki Page-Editor (Timestamp, Headline, etc) is completely
missing!

Would you be able to PM me a screen shot?

See here please the Picture:

http://paste.opensuse.org/35554045

Thanks
--