[opensuse-web] Wiki Upgrade Report
Hello,

Scott and I have finished upgrading the openSUSE wikis to the latest version of
MediaWiki. I have also moved the wikis and the blogs from iChain to Novell
Access Manager. The forums will be moved tomorrow.

As some of you may have noticed, it was not the smoothest upgrade that we have
ever done. It was one of those times where every possible problem decided to
happen. However, everything should be working now.

I am aware of one minor issue where it may appear that you are logged in after
logging out. This is a caching issue, and if you refresh the page, you should
be able to see that you are actually logged out of the wiki.

Aside from the above issue, please let me know if you find any other problems
with the new MW software or with the new SSO solution.

-Matt
< Previous Next >