[opensuse-web] Re: Landing page screenshots update for 12.1
I couldn't do an svn switch because it was a completely new repository (not a
clone of an existing one). However, that wasn't a big deal. I just took a
backup of the existing www directory and checked out the new repository into
www.

It looks good to me. Let me know if you see any issues.

-Matt

Thomas Schmidt <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 11/15/2011 7:31 AM >>>
Hi Matthew, could you please update our landing page to the latest state?
The new location of the sources is on github:
https://github.com/openSUSE/landing-page

svn url: https://github.com/openSUSE/landing-page/trunk

To migrate we probably have to do a: svn switch --relocate
on the production server.

Greetings!

--
Thomas Schmidt (tom [at] opensuse.org)