[opensuse-web] Re: Landing page screenshots update for 12.1
I couldn't do an svn switch because it was a completely new repository (not a
clone of an existing one). However, that wasn't a big deal. I just took a
backup of the existing www directory and checked out the new repository into

It looks good to me. Let me know if you see any issues.

Thomas Schmidt <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 11/15/2011 7:31 AM >>>
Hi Matthew, could you please update our landing page to the latest state?
The new location of the sources is on github:

svn url:

To migrate we probably have to do a: svn switch --relocate
on the production server.

Thomas Schmidt (tom [at]
openSUSE Boosters Team
"Don't Panic", Douglas Adams (11.03.1952 - 11.05.2001)