Re: [opensuse-web] Problems with software.opensuse.org
  • From: Vojtěch Zeisek <Vojtech.Zeisek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 17:03:07 -0600
Dne Čt 16. prosince 2010 08:17:30 Thomas Schmidt napsal(a):
On 15.12.2010 19:14, Vojtěch Zeisek wrote:
Dne St 15. prosince 2010 12:00:16 Thomas Schmidt napsal(a):
Sorry, I forged second problem: originally, there was block with flags
to switch the language version, but it is missing now...
Best regards,
Vojtěch

Is this really a problem? The ui should automatically use
your browser's preferred language.

On the other hand, You can have for whatever reason set locales to for
example English, but still wish to have the web in another language.
From opposite site: I do not see reason for removing that
functionality... Is it so big wasting of space or technical problem?

We added the language selection again now, some flags are still missing.

Thank You very much for adding this feature. I have only little problem with
it: the Czech flag is wrong. The blue triangle should extend to the middle,
see attachment and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czech_flag#Dimensions

Greetings

Have a nice day,
Vojtěch