Re: [opensuse-web] Problems with software.opensuse.org
  • From: Vojtěch Zeisek <Vojtech.Zeisek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 12:14:32 -0600
Dne St 15. prosince 2010 12:00:16 Thomas Schmidt napsal(a):
Sorry, I forged second problem: originally, there was block with flags to
switch the language version, but it is missing now...
Best regards,
Vojtěch

Is this really a problem? The ui should automatically use
your browser's preferred language.

On the other hand, You can have for whatever reason set locales to for example
English, but still wish to have the web in another language. From opposite
site: I do not see reason for removing that functionality... Is it so big
wasting of space or technical problem?

Greetings

Best regards,
--