Re: [opensuse-web] Replace our wordpress instances with some crowdsource blog
  • From: Javier Llorente <javier@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 14:20:52 +0100
On Monday 08 March 2010 11:41:07 Pavol Rusnak wrote:
On 03/08/2010 11:33 AM, Henne Vogelsang wrote:
Any opinions?

"Grogs are FREE! And they always will be. However, we will eventually
begin to charge for higher level uses of grogs ..."

I would prefer an open-source solution that can be deployed on our servers.

Not sure if the current lizards use Wordpress or Wordpress MU. If it is
not already the MU we might want to look at it:

Some alternatives:

Pligg (digg-like)

Elgg, social networking platform, "social networking in a box" (WordPress-based)

Open Atrium provides "group spaces to allow different teams to have their own

Of course, all of them are open source ;-)

Javier Llorente
< Previous Next >
List Navigation