Re: [opensuse-web] Hungarian translation of landing page and mockup
  • From: Thomas Schmidt <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 10:52:54 +0100
On 03/02/2010 07:35 PM, Kálmán Kéménczy wrote:
On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 6:26 PM, Thomas Schmidt <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I already committed your files from dropbox, if you have further changes
simply commit them. But I don't see you listed as member of the opensuse
berlios repository. What is your berlios account name?
(https://developer.berlios.de/projects/opensuse/)

well, I was wrong I have commit right only to the localization section.
what else should I do to the Hungarian page go live?

I added you as a member of https://developer.berlios.de/projects/opensuse/
so you should be able to commit there.
Deployment of www.o.o is handled by mehle@xxxxxxxxxx, just drop him a mail
with opensuse-web in CC and he will deploy the current svn state to the server.

The landing page is hosted at the Novell datacenter for 24h availability
reasons,
to get it deployed from svn we use this mailinglist to coordinate.

and I would like to discuss about the future and feature of the
opensuse landing page.
Please find my mockup on the http://opensuse.hu website

I think the landing page should also be using the new bento
theme of the opensuse webpages
(Example skin page:
http://wiki.opensuse.org/index.php?title=Main_Page&useskin=bento)
Are there any plan to rework the landing page for this?

If you find it useful, I could rework my current mockup with bento theme:

We are currently lacking people sharing responsibility for this page, it
would be great if
you could step in and help here. The openSUSE Boosters team
(http://en.opensuse.org/Boosters)
is currently working on porting the web pages of software.o.o, wiki.o.o to
the bento
design. It would be great if you could help by doing this for the landing
page.
There is a task for this in our task management tool retrospectiva:
http://retro.opensuse.org/milestones/4/sprints/13/stories

I have tried to assign this task to myself without any success. How
could I do this?

Please join #opensuse-boosters to get this resolved.

Greetings

You can reach the boosters at opensuse-boosters@xxxxxxxxxxxx or
#opensuse-boosters on freenode.

thanks