Re: [opensuse-web] Hungarian translation of landing page and mockup
  • From: Thomas Schmidt <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 18:54:51 +0100
On 03/01/2010 10:04 PM, Kálmán Kéménczy wrote:
Kálmán: The sources of the opensuse startpage are here:
svn co
https://developername@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/svnroot/repos/opensuse/infrastructure/www.o.o

I have commit right to svn, maybe I could commit as well.
Should I do it myself?

I already committed your files from dropbox, if you have further changes
simply commit them. But I don't see you listed as member of the opensuse
berlios repository. What is your berlios account name?
(https://developer.berlios.de/projects/opensuse/)

The landing page is hosted at the Novell datacenter for 24h availability
reasons,
to get it deployed from svn we use this mailinglist to coordinate.

and I would like to discuss about the future and feature of the
opensuse landing page.
Please find my mockup on the http://opensuse.hu website

I think the landing page should also be using the new bento
theme of the opensuse webpages
(Example skin page:
http://wiki.opensuse.org/index.php?title=Main_Page&useskin=bento)
Are there any plan to rework the landing page for this?

If you find it useful, I could rework my current mockup with bento theme:

We are currently lacking people sharing responsibility for this page.
The openSUSE Boosters team (http://en.opensuse.org/Boosters)
is currently working on porting the web pages of software.o.o, wiki.o.o to the
bento
design. It would be great if you could help by doing this for the landing page.
There is a task for this in our task management tool retrospectiva:
http://retro.opensuse.org/milestones/4/sprints/13/stories

You can reach the boosters at opensuse-boosters@xxxxxxxxxxxx or
#opensuse-boosters on freenode.

Greetings