Re: [opensuse-web] Login news.o.o.
  • From: "Mike Cronquist" <mcronquist@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 14:13:38 -0600

Hi Sascha,

I see your account in news.o.o. Has anything changed on your profile such as
E-mail address? The account is configure for Sascha.Manns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When was the last time you were able to login?

-Mike

"Sascha 'saigkill' Manns" <samannsml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 7/17/2009 12:58 PM >>>
Am Freitag 17 Juli 2009 20:37:52 wrote Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier:
On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 2:29 PM, Sascha 'saigkill'

Manns<samannsml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Are you not prompted for the login page?

No. I'm redirected to "How to contribute" Site.

That's very odd - I see the login prompt every time. :-/ Even if your
user permissions aren't correct, I don't understand why you'd get the
wrong page before you can try to sign in.
Aah. I've tried to clear the Cache in FF. Now i see the Login Page. But
there i can't login. After saigkill:PW i'm redirected to "How to
contribute" Site ...
--
Sincerely yours

Sascha Manns