Re: [opensuse-web] Login news.o.o.
  • From: Frank Sundermeyer <fs@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 11:35:15 +0200
On Friday 17 July 2009 11:32:36 Sascha 'saigkill' Manns wrote:

Hi,

atm if i go to news.o.o i cant access the Loginpage. Every Time i come
to How to Contribute. Is there an Error in the news.o.o Server?

same for me (although it has always been this way, I have never been able to
login).

--
Regards
Frank

Frank Sundermeyer, Technical Writer, Documentation
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg
Tel: +49-911-74053-0, Fax: +49-911-7417755; http://www.opensuse.org/
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nuernberg)