Re: [opensuse-web] Re: [opensuse-wiki] Several fixes for software.opensuse.org/expert.html
  • From: Peter Poeml <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 18:26:04 +0100
Hi Christian!

On Sat, Dec 27, 2008 at 11:11:33PM +0100, Christian Boltz wrote:
Hello,

on Samstag, 27. Dezember 2008, Robert Lihm wrote:
Hello Christin,

wiki ml should stay for wiki thinks. On opensuse-web@xxxxxxxxxxxx you
can reach all people who work on the openSUSE.org pages.

Good to know (did I miss the announcement about the new ML?) and a great
idea :-)

you didn't miss it - we should probably have written one but didn't.

On a related note:
Currently the "wiki" component of product "openSUSE.org" has to be
(ab)used for bugs related to the various *.opensuse.org pages.
-> Would it make sense to have a separate component in bugzilla also?

Yes, I think it sounds as if it would make sense. I don't have an
overview about the components though, I regard myself a mere user of
that part of infrastructure, and may miss something.

A somehow related component is "download infrastructure" which I own. It
sometimes gets requests that would much better fit a "web pages" component.

As you can see: done ;-)

Welcome, nice to have you here!

Peter
--