Re: [opensuse-web] frontpage news reverted back to ancient stuff
  • From: Andreas Demmer <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 08:02:25 +0100
Robert Lihm schrieb am Montag 15 Dezember 2008:
I changed the text to the 11.1 announcement. I can change it again
later. It's the same text as on the 1st wikipage, so feel free to
change it ;-)

You change was lost because the WYSIWYG Editor only changes local files on the
webserver, the new checkout did not contain your changes. I propose you do
your changes locally, commit them to SVN and deploy them to the webserver.

We discussed before that this kills all advantages of the integrated WYSIWYG
editor, but agreed that this is the only way to go.

Could you do the changes again, Robert?

Greets,
Andreas

--