Re: [opensuse-web] frontpage uses static.opensuse.org in SVN
  • From: Andreas Demmer <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 15:22:19 +0100
Peter Poeml wrote:
There is an invalid link in js/fancyzoom_html.js to
http://static.opensuse.org/hosts/www.o.o/images/closebox.png
although it is commented, so not in use.

This code was commented and deactivated out of the box from the original
zoombox author, so no need for fixing here. Nevertheless, removing the parts
wouldn't hurt...

js/fancyzoom.js:var zoomImagesURI = '/images/fancyzoom/'; // Location of
the zoom and shadow images
[...]
I guess this needs to be changed too.

ACK, fixed.

(Old URLs will still be valid of course. So, no breakage is to be
feared.)

Sure, but when we switch to static.opensuse.org, we should do it consitantly
everywhere.

http://static.opensuse.org/hosts/www.o.o/images/jcarousel_skins/opensuse/ne
xt-vertical.png
http://static.opensuse.org/hosts/www.o.o/images/jcarousel_skins/opensuse/pr
ev-vertical.png
[...]
The jcarousel_skins directory contains only pictures named
horizontal-something, not vertical-something.

The jQuery Carousel plugin can be used both horizontally and vertically
aligned but the used custom openSUSE skin makes only use of the horizontal
alignment, so the vertical images are neither existing nor used.

http://static.opensuse.org/hosts/www.o.o/images/spacer.gif
should be
http://static.opensuse.org/hosts/www.o.o/images/fancyzoom/spacer.gif

And the following
http://static.opensuse.org/hosts/www.o.o/images/zoom-shadow1.png
http://static.opensuse.org/hosts/www.o.o/images/zoom-shadow3.png
http://static.opensuse.org/hosts/www.o.o/images/zoom-shadow6.png
http://static.opensuse.org/hosts/www.o.o/images/zoom-shadow8.png
also need to have /images/fancyzoom/ instead of /images/ if they should
work.

Fixing the base-url in the js file has fixed this, AFAICS.
Changes are already commited to SVN trunk.

Greets,
Andreas

--
Skype: andreas.demmer