Re: [opensuse-web] frontpage uses in SVN
  • From: Andreas Demmer <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 15:22:19 +0100
Peter Poeml wrote:
There is an invalid link in js/fancyzoom_html.js to
although it is commented, so not in use.

This code was commented and deactivated out of the box from the original
zoombox author, so no need for fixing here. Nevertheless, removing the parts
wouldn't hurt...

js/fancyzoom.js:var zoomImagesURI = '/images/fancyzoom/'; // Location of
the zoom and shadow images
I guess this needs to be changed too.

ACK, fixed.

(Old URLs will still be valid of course. So, no breakage is to be

Sure, but when we switch to, we should do it consitantly
The jcarousel_skins directory contains only pictures named
horizontal-something, not vertical-something.

The jQuery Carousel plugin can be used both horizontally and vertically
aligned but the used custom openSUSE skin makes only use of the horizontal
alignment, so the vertical images are neither existing nor used.
should be

And the following
also need to have /images/fancyzoom/ instead of /images/ if they should

Fixing the base-url in the js file has fixed this, AFAICS.
Changes are already commited to SVN trunk.

Skype: andreas.demmer
ICQ: 103 924 771
< Previous Next >