Re: [opensuse-virtual] [kernel bug + panic] Re: DomU config for a Centos6 guest?

On Tuesday, September 20, 2011 10:56 AM, gregk.xen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I can't tell you anything further because I can't figure out how to VNC
from my Desktop to the 'rh6variants' HVM Guest on my headless Dom0
server if I can't set an IP address for VNC to listen on,

If in the HVM config file I do both

- vncpasswd='vncpass'
+ #vncpasswd='vncpass'
- vncconsole=10
+ vncdisplay=10

then launch the HVM and connect from my Desktop with KRDC to
vnc://My.XenServer.Dom0.IPaddr:5900, I can now see the Centos6 installer
and interact with it.

So, HVM works so far. Still none of the PV-OPS stuff works.

Greg