[opensuse-virtual] DomU config for a Centos6 guest?
Hi,

I've got no problems launching Opensuse DpmU Guests on top of my
Opensuse Dom0.

I need to install a Centos6 DomU guest now on the same box, using a .cfg
file.

For the initial installation, I just modified my cfg to be:

name = 'install'
builder = 'linux'
bootloader = '/usr/lib/xen/boot/domUloader.py'
bootargs = '--entry=xvda1:vmlinuz-xen,/boot/initrd-xen'
disk = [
'file:/home/gk/Downloads/CentOS-6.0-x86_64-minimal.iso,hdc:cdrom,r',
'phy:/dev/VG0/CentosLV,xvda,w']

but I've read that the domUloader.py is an Opensuse-specific bootloader?

Is this the right .cfg for a Centos6 Domu?

Greg