[opensuse-virtual] XEN fail after update
I am new to xen and libvirt but I had managed to build a setup on 11.4,
with xen + drbd. I had most things working. Migration back and forth was
functional provided that I used "xm migrate" commands. So this morning I
was quite pleased with my progress so far.

But today i ran a zypper up on my setup and now I cant contact xen
anymore. My xend.log after reboot is temporary at
http://klaus.vink-slott.dk/ieshu5Mo.txt

I am using the packages from /repositories/Virtualization/openSUSE_11.4/

ss0:~ # rpm -qa | grep xen

xen-libs-4.1.0_01-106.1.x86_64

xen-doc-html-4.1.0_01-106.1.x86_64

xen-4.1.0_01-106.1.x86_64

xen-tools-4.1.0_01-106.1.x86_64

kernel-xen-2.6.37.1-1.2.2.x86_64

xen-kmp-desktop-4.1.0_01_k2.6.37.1_1.2-106.1.x86_64

ss0:~ # rpm -qa | grep libvirt

libvirt-python-0.8.8-111.1.x86_64

libvirt-0.8.8-111.1.x86_64

libvirt-client-0.8.8-111.1.x86_64

My question: Is there anything obvius I should try before downgrading
and waiting for new package?

I apologize for my limited English

--

Klaus