[opensuse-virtual] Xen on 11.1 and network configuration
  • From: Ciro Iriarte <cyruspy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 10:45:43 -0400
Hi, i've been using Xen with SLES10SP2 for some time and now I need
run some domUs on opensuse 11.1. From the Xen config file I see that
the configuration shouldn't be done with the xen scripts but with the
distribution's tools.

From virt-manager I can see a option for "Virtual Network" option that
states: "Choose this options
if your host is disconnected, connected via wireless or dynamically
configured with NetworkManager", but there are no entries in the
dropdown list and I can't find how to add them.

From the list's archive I found this post:
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-virtual/2009-01/msg00018.html. But
doesn't seem to work. I need to use NetworkManager and I'm trying to
add two interfaces to the domU, one only to communicate with other
domUs and with the dom0, and a second one that should be bridged to
the public network.

Any pointers would be much appreciated.

--
Ciro Iriarte