Re: [opensuse-virtual] Novell-compatible make world for Xen
  • From: "Jan Beulich" <JBeulich@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 07:50:43 +0100
"John McDermott (U.S. Navy Employee)" <john.mcdermott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
15.09.09 18:40 >>>
Thanks for the quick reply. The spec file is what I had in mind when I
said we could figure a way around the issue. I was concerned that we
might create a problem by doing only that; that there were some other
openSUSE practices we need to follow. Being refugees from Fedora, we
are concerned that we don't understand openSUSE and may do things the
wrong way.

So we are OK as long as we follow the xen.spec?

Sure for now, and as long as you follow eventual changes to xen.spec
(which at the moment I don't expect to happen any time soon for the
particular area we're talking about), then also for the future.

Jan