Re: [opensuse-translation] Problem with the verification scripts.
2012/4/21 Carlos E. R. <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
On 2012-04-21 13:33, Andrea Turrini wrote:
On 21/04/12 12:40, Carlos E. R. wrote:
Rather, I want the thing changed in the server so that it doesn't block all
correct files just because one is incorrect - if possible.

I do not know whether this can be done, since this means collecting good
files, rejecting wrong files, change the commitment in order to commit
only good files, and notify the committee that some file has been rejected.

Committee? It is just a script. Good file? Accept. Bad file? Reject the
upload. Based on single files, not on the whole commit.
I think Andrea meant "committee" as a person performing the commit.
As for selective commit: you clearly do not fully understand how
version control works. SVN commit is unary operation, transforming a
working directory from one [considered consistent] state to another
[considered consistent] state. Number of files is irrelevant here. If
you break a consistency criteria (msgfmt checks fail), then
transformation is incorrect, so the commit gets rejected. It is basic
logic.
P.S. How come you try to commit faulty files? Don't KBabel checks work
for you anymore?
--
Regards, Minton.