Re: [opensuse-translation] No new strings for oS 12.2?
Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx> writes:

What kind of help is needed?

Thanks for asking! I'll answer it below.

The first simple thing that helps, is watching coolo's roadmap,
discussing the translation related entries here and then pushing all the
other involved persons (including me ;) ).