Re: [opensuse-translation] Commit rights?
Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx> writes:

Le 16/02/2012 00:27, Olav P. a écrit :

I checked out a trunk repository from svn.opensuse.org and tried a
test commit.

I'm quite sure I used the the same user name and password as before the
repos were moved to Berlios, but the opensuse svn server does not accept
this authentification.

So do I need to create a new svn user? If so where and how? Perhaps
someone merely needs to grant my old user commit rights again?

The same password will; maybe, it is stored in one of the files in
~/.subversion/

I guess, you first checked it out anynomously, and then tried to do the
checkin with your credentials. This never seems to work. Please, do a
fresh checkout with your credentials, and then do a test commit.

If this fails again, we can reset your password.

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany