Re: openSUSE-12_1-Branch available (Re: [opensuse-translation] 2012 - what next?)
  • From: Alexander Melentyev <minton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 23:59:26 +0400
2012/1/16 Jan Papež <honyczek-mailing@xxxxxxxx>:
Hello,

if translation files aren't currently placed at berlios, you should probably
change information at http://i18n.opensuse.org/stats/*/general.php to right
URL at the points:
 * Repository:
 * Browse Repository:
Thanks for reminder, I committed the changes, should be fixed by
tomorrow stats update.

Next as well as unimportant thing is at http://i18n.opensuse.org/ in the News
column on the right it may be useful to write something more actual than what
there is at this moment...
Actually, I thought about deleting news section at all (since it does
not make a lot of sense for me), but never brought this up for
discussion. For the moment, created two new notes there, it was some
fun actually =)

--
Regards, Minton.