Re: openSUSE-12_1-Branch available (Re: [opensuse-translation] 2012 - what next?)
Alexander Melentyev <minton@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

2012/1/13 Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>:
The openSUSE-12_1-Branch now exists
(https://svn.opensuse.org/svn/opensuse-i18n/branches/openSUSE-12_1-Branch)
and trunk now is open for 12.2.
I've updated stats page accordingly.

Thanks a lot (I already noticed your checkin :) ). Unfortunately, it is
not visible at http://i18n.opensuse.org/stats/index.php

I think we can at least drop openSUSE-11_2-Branch and, maybe,
openSUSE-11_3-Branch from the statistics page.

There will be bug for lcn/bootloader if I find some time to make
appropriate screenshot. Otherwise, you can live peacefully. =)

Ok, thanks :)

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany