openSUSE-12_1-Branch available (Re: [opensuse-translation] 2012 - what next?)
Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> writes:

One thing I forgot to mention. Next week, I'll create the 12.1 branch
and in trunk, we will heeding towards 12.2. This means, please check
in all you pending updates.

The openSUSE-12_1-Branch now exists
(https://svn.opensuse.org/svn/opensuse-i18n/branches/openSUSE-12_1-Branch)
and trunk now is open for 12.2.

ATM, besides the release notes, I do not plan to publish an openSUSE
12.1 translation update (there are no unresolved bugs). If you think, a
translation update is needed, please create a bug entry or discuss it
here.

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany