Re: [opensuse-translation] We moved: the SVN to opensuse.org
Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> writes:

Thanks for offering help! In case you want to reset your password,
create a new one as follows (without salt):

perl
print crypt("password", "\$1\$"),"\n";
^D

"^D" means Ctrl-D. Once pressed, you will see the string in your
terminal. Send this to me together with your SVN user name.

I forgot to mention: you can usually find your password in of the auth
files:

cd ~/.subversion/auth
grep berlios */*

Then check the file it prints.